On iTunes, they have a ton of celebrity playlists that are a ton of fun to go through. Here's what mine would look like. Also, you get 20 because I've been so bad about the top 20 the last two weeks.
20. Shut Up-Black Eyed Peas -- Is it wrong that I'll always think of my honeymoon when I hear this song? We listened to it maybe three dozen times and it's still a ton of fun.
19. Whiskey in the Jar-Metallica -- This blasting song is so perfectly done, it's amazing that it isn't a Metallica original.
18. Beer-Reel Big Fish -- So much fun it should be illegal. And yes, I once rolled my ankle during a pregame warmup to this song.
17. What'd I Say-Ray Charles -- As my father likes to say, if you can keep still during this song, you don't have a pulse.
16. Somebody to Love-Queen -- So many terrific songs that it was hard to narrow down. Honestly, from day to day my top few Queen songs change. This one is always near the top of the list.
15. The Seed-The Roots -- Terrific beat, another one that you can't sit still while listening to. Also, you instantly feel 30 percent more cool if you have it on in your car.
14. Holiday-Green Day -- Any song Merritt sets as my callback is going to make this list. Plus, it's both catchy and brilliant.
13. Hurt-Johnny Cash -- Haunting song made even better by an amazing video that still gets me years afterward. Amazing that JC can take a NIN song and make it his own like this.
12. Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond -- My wife cracks up whenever I play this song, but it's just too much fun to listen to, lean back and belt out the words.
11. I Want to Break Free-Queen -- Lisa and I fell in love this song a while back and it's a great driving-with-the-windows down song.
10. Simple Man-Lynard Skynard -- Incredibly relaxing and cool. I probably listen to this three times a night on the rougher evenings at work.
9. Hero of the Day-Metallica (S&M) -- Fantastic musical arrangement the highlights a tremendous CD. Just about as perfect a piece of music as you can find.
8. Oceano-Josh Groban -- I decided not to put my wedding song on here and to instead replace it with this. It aint in English, but it's very relaxing and very soulful.
7. Hallelujah-Jeff Buckley -- Amazing, amazing song. Gets to me every time. Just beautiful.
6. Never Let Me Down-Kanye West & Jay-Z -- The song that made me like Jay-Z after hating the "Jigga" attitude for a long time. Perfect blend of Kanye and Jay-Z.
5. My Immortal-Evanescence -- I get the chills every time I listen to this one. Great CD overall.
4. Magic Carpet Ride-Steppenwolf & Crystal Method -- Had never heard this version until Jeff put it on a terrific mixed CD. I love the original, but this one blows it away.
3. Not Even the Trees-Hootie and the Blowfish -- If there's a song with more truth and beauty, I really haven't heard it. I love this CD, but this is by far the best song they ever did.
2. Jesus Walks-Kanye West -- I've written enough about this song, right? Well, it's brilliant and it's incredibly catchy. Possibly the greatest rap song of all time.
1. Numb (Remix)-Linkin Park & Jay-Z -- How great is this song? I don't just start my workout mix with it once. It's both the first AND second song on the mix. Amazing combo of rap and hard rock. Super emotional and understated. I can't listen to this song and not get supremely fired up.